When you are preparing your proposal for signature you have several options when sending emails through Knowify.
- You can edit the default email template in your admin section. You can learn more about this process by viewing our Guide for Default Email Templates.
- You can setup an expiration date for how long the original E-signature link will remain open for (30 days default)
- You can choose to send the E-signature link outside of Knowify, by generating it manually. This would be an option if you need to send the email outside of Knowify
- You also have the option to not attach the PDF document along with the email, so that the customer/client needs to click the E-signature link in order to view the proposal
2) Set the expiration date under the Proposal is Valid Until drop down menu to select a date
3&4) When preparing the proposal, click advanced settings at the bottom left.
This will then let you check off one or both boxes depending on which option(s) you prefer: