Many people know that Knowify runs on Cloud Based servers, but it’s less common knowledge that Knowify also runs on coffee! Our preferred method of making coffee is with a french press. This guide will show you how to make the best french press coffee!
- Start by heating roughly 1.5 L water to 200 degrees:
- Next, put the grounds in the press. You should add about 7 scoops, but you can add more or less depending on your preferences on strength of coffee: The grounds should be coarse chunks, rather than the fine powder commonly used for drop coffee:
- Fill the press about halfway up and stir: Then start a 5 minute timer:
- At the 2.5 minute mark, fill the rest of of the press, then stir again and put the top on without pressing:
- When the time runs out, press the plunger down:
- Pour, serve, and enjoy!