The purchase history page shows a list of all of your open, pending, and closed purchases in the same place.
- Use this bar to search for a specific purchase.
- Enter in a date range to find a particular purchase.
- Toggle these checkboxes to reveal purchases with different statuses. Open purchases are those that have yet to be completed. Pending purchases are those still waiting to be approved. Closed purchases are those that have been completed and archived.
- This is what a closed purchase looks like. It will be gray, and should have a remaining balance of $0.
- This icon indicates the spending method selected was through cash or a debit card. Purchases ordered in such a manner have already been paid for, and thus do not require a bill to be created. Purchases made using cash/debit will automatically be closed.