We’ve partnered with Square so that you can join over 2 million businesses in processing payments quickly, easily and securely.
Have access to the most reliable payments platform and enjoy their uniquely transparent pricing … because you don’t like hidden fees and we don’t like them either:
2.9% + $0.30 with electronic invoices
|Monthly PCI Compliance Fee||None|
These are prices for US and Canadian companies. Different pricing applies to UK and Australia. See more details about pricing here.
Frequently asked questions:
1. What do these numbers mean?
You can collect an electronic payment from credit cards for as little as 2.9% + $0.30 when your customer pays an online invoice. If you use the Square point of sale, then the fee is lower. There are not other fees involved in the transaction.
2. How much will I pay if I don’t use Square in a given month?
You pay $0. Yes, there are no charges if you don’t process payments.
3. Do you offer custom pricing if I process a high volume of payments?
Square can create custom pricing packages for some businesses that process more than $250K in card sales. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
4. How do I collect the electronic payment from my customer?
There are 2 ways:
a) Send an invoice to the customer from Knowify and include a link for the customer to pay online.
b) Run the payment from the invoice details page in Knowify if you already have the customer’s payment info.
4. What happens when the customer clicks the link to pay?
The customer will be presented with the page below, with your business information and logo. This not only looks very professional, but it also offer many alternatives for the customer to pay. The easier you make it for them, the faster you collect. That simple.
5. Why should I give up some revenue in my job to collect electronic payments?
Well, each business is different, but most can benefit from the following:
– Make it easier for a customer to start a job. Many folks can’t find the cash to pay for a remodeling job all at once. If you take a credit card though, that’s a source of financing for them, and one less hurdle for you to clear in getting them to sign your proposal.
– Make the customer’s payment process easier. Customers expect to be able to pay electronically and they appreciate the convenience. Happy customers are more likely to bring more business in the future.
– Get paid faster. Time is of the essence when running a contracting business. You have expenses to pay and you need to keep the revenue stream in sync.
– Look more professional. Start the job by sending the proposal for e-signature and complete it by emailing the invoice to the client with a payment link. Seamless, paperless, and efficient. Make your business shine and impress your customers.
– Streamline the collection process. No more reconciling your bank account statement with your outstanding payments. Save hours in the office and avoid mistakes. When the customer pays online, Knowify sends a confirmation message to both you and the customer. You also get an email to access the paid invoice in Knowify. Additionally, if your are connected to QuickBooks, Knowify automatically syncs the payment with QuickBooks and marks the invoice as paid via Square.
– Avoid the risk of holding the customer payment details. By taking electronic payments via Square, you don’t have to worry about keeping the payment details safe. Square takes care of everything so that you can have the peace of mind you need to focus on what really matters to your business.
Contact us at email@example.com to get started or contact Square at +1 (800) 474-3398.