As a contractor, you need to know the how and why of your business; where and how you are making money is not always easy to pinpoint. Although job costing is essential for answering these questions, it can be tough to know how to get started.
This is why we are excited to announce our Essential guide to construction job costing. With this guide, we hope to give contractors everything they need to understand the fundamentals of job costing so they can unlock the insights needed to boost efficiency, performance, and profitability.
What’s in the guide?
- What is job costing and why does it matter?
- What to track
- How to job cost (beginner to advanced)
- Job costing in Knowify
- Creating bids through historical performance
- Problem-solving with job costing
Take control of your business while growing profit:
- Learn how to use the power of historical data to better plan for future jobs.
- Know what to track and how to allocate costs to get a real-time picture of job performance so you can make better decisions.
- Know exactly where you are making and will make money on a job.
- Know the how and why of your business.
Download our construction job costing guide today to grow your business with confidence!
Essential guide to construction job costing
Our essential guide to construction job costing gives contractors everything they need to improve job-level profitability. Learn what to track, how to allocate costs, and how to use job costing for creating better bids.
Whether you’re new to job costing or you’re an industry vet, our guide will give you everything you need to master the fundamentals of job costing for better estimating, improved decision-making, and increased profit.