Release date: October 22, 2022
Improved PO process & communications tools
Knowify’s October update brings improvements to POs and RFIs, along with quality of life improvements for communicating between the field and the office. See a full breakdown of our October changes and improvements below.
1. Send customizable Purchase Orders with one click
Available for all plans
Further, customize the way you create and send Purchase Orders via email. Personalize your PO and add attachments as needed. A new full-screen experience ensures you see every single detail.
2. Increase team clarity with improved RFI responses
Available for Growth and Enterprise plans
Introducing improved RFIs responses. Based on your feedback, Knowify now includes the attached RFI and a link to the RFI portal in response emails. As another improvement, responses will be automatically uploaded into the documents folder of the associated job.
3. Minor improvements
- [Mentions] You can now mention other users when submitting comments and the other user will receive an email and a push notification for faster responses.
- [Inventory] Ability to allocate materials from an unspecified location when tracking inventory.
- [Catalog] Improved ‘most recently used’ search on projects and vendors, speeding up the selection process if you work with recurring clients/vendors.
- [Purchase order] New preview for POs. Send POs via email by clicking the new envelope icon in the ‘Manage Purchases’ table. To view the purchase, users can go inside the purchase and select the ‘View’ option.
If you have any questions about our latest update, send an email to email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.